Creating dashboards in Excel is very easy and you can create dynamic dashboards. This is a simple dashboard, I have used a dummy store data for illustration purpose.
50+ Project Management Templates Pack
Excel PowerPoint Word
Advanced Project Plan & Portfolio Template
Ultimate Project Management Template
20+ Excel Project Management Pack
20+ PowerPoint Project Management Pack
10+ MS Word Project Management Pack
You can download the example file
Creating dashboards in Excel is easy, follow this step by step tutorial to learn
This is the main tab of your dashboard, it should explain the objective of creating this dashboards, data using for this dashboards and you can provide links for user navigation. A Typical dashboard includes the following information in the main page:
- Objective of creating the dashboard : Users can understand the purpose and background of developing this dashboard
- Data Description: Users can understand what data you are using for developing the dashboard and what are important variables you are considering, you can also describe important variable and its important and why you have considered those variables
- You can provide the buttons to Navigate the worksheets: It is good idea to provide buttons or links to navigate the worksheet, it will increase the user experience while using the dashboard.
- You can also include the your observations of the data or summary: You can write your findings in the data, these insights will help executives to better understand the data
- VBA Code Explorer
- VBA Excel Application
- VBA Excel Workbook
- VBA Excel Worksheet
- VBA Excel Range
- VBA ActiveX Controls
- VBA Userforms
- VBA Projects
- What is a Project?
- Project Appraisal
- Project Management
- Project Plan
- Project Resource
- What is Gantt Chart?
- Excel Templates
- Excel Project Management Templates
- PowerPoint Project Management Templates
- MS Word Project Management Templates
Sales By Region Tab:
The objective of this tab is understanding the sales by region, I have provided a pivot table and chart to easily understand the data based on the region. And I have formatted the Pivot table and the Chart to look better
Sales By Store Level Tab:
You can understand the sales performance based on the Category and Sub-category, I have provided pivot table and chart for each and formatted
It will be the one place where you can keep all important tables and charts which can give the overall understanding of the dashboard at one glance. You can also include the overall observations in this dashboard.
|Excel VBA Reference||Project Management Reference|