Excel VBA Application object is the one of the most frequently used object while automating any task with VBA. We refer different Excel applications and perform various operations on Excel Workbooks. We have different Properties, Methods to deal with Excel Application Object. Here you can find a brief explanation about each on most useful Properties and Methods while automating any task.
50+ Project Management Templates Pack
Excel PowerPoint Word
Advanced Project Plan & Portfolio Template
Business Presentations Templates Pack
20+ Excel Project Management Pack
20+ PowerPoint Project Management Pack
10+ MS Word Project Management Pack
Our objective of building this Excel VBA Explorer is to provide suitable examples on most frequently used methods and properties of Application object. So that you can quickly find the solution, syntax whenever you required it.
Application methods helps us to perform different actions with Excel Workbooks. For example, we can Run a Application and Stop a Application ,etc.
Excel VBA Application Object Methods:
Properties of Application object will helps us to deal with various properties of Excel Applications. For example, we can change the Application Caption, sets the user name,sets the window state of the Application, etc.
Excel VBA Application Object Properties:
- Calculation: To represent calculation mode.
- Caption: To represent name of the title bar.
- DisplayAlerts: To represent display alerts.
- DisplayFormulaBar:To hide or show the formula bar.
- DisplayFullScreen:To display Excel screen.
- DisplayScrollBars:To stop or display scrollbar.
- DisplayStatusBar:To display status on the status bar.
- EnableEvents: To enable events.
- Path: To get the complete path of the application.
- ScreenUpdating: To turn On/Off screen updating.
- StatusBar:To sets the text on the status bar.
- UserName: To sets the name of the user.
- WindowState:To sets the state of the application window.
|Excel VBA Reference||Project Management Reference|
|VBA Reference: || |