[When], [Who], [Where])
When: It is an Optional parameter. It specifies when(time) all the changes are rejected in the workbook.
Who: It is an Optional parameter. It specifies all the changes are rejected by whom.
Where: It is an Optional parameter. It specifies where all the changes are rejected.
In the above syntax Workbook is object and VBA RejectAllChanges method of Workbook object.
VBA RejectAllChanges Workbook Method: Example 1
Here is the syntax to VBA RejectAllChanges Workbook method using VBA.
VBA RejectAllChanges Workbook Method- Instructions
Please follow the below step by step instructions to execute the above mentioned VBA macros or codes:
- Open an Excel Workbook
- Press Alt+F11 to Open VBA Editor
- Insert a Module from Insert Menu
- Copy the above code for activating a range and Paste in the code window(VBA Editor)
- Save the file as macro enabled workbook
- Press ‘F5’ to run it or Keep Pressing ‘F8’ to debug the code line by line.