Excel VBA Workbook object is the one of the most frequently used object while automating any task with VBA. We refer different Workbooks in Excel and perform various operation on Excel Workbooks. We have different Properties, Methods to deal with Excel Workbook Object. Here you can find a brief explanation about each on most useful Properties and Methods while automation any tasks.
50+ Project Management Templates Pack
Excel PowerPoint Word
Advanced Project Plan & Portfolio Template
Ultimate Project Management Template
20+ Excel Project Management Pack
20+ PowerPoint Project Management Pack
10+ MS Word Project Management Pack
Our objective of building this Excel VBA Explorer is to provide suitable examples on most frequently used methods and properties of Workbook object. So that you can quickly find the solution, syntax whenever you required it.
Workbook methods helps us to perform different actions with Excel Workbooks. For example, we can Activate a Workbook and Delete a Workbook or Move Workbook. And also we can Protect and UnProtect Workbooks.
Excel VBA Workbook Object Methods:
- Activate: To Activate a Workbook
- Close: To Close a Workbook
- Protect: To Protect a Workbook
- ProtectSharing: To ProtectSharing a Workbook
- RefreshAll: To RefreshAll a Workbook
- RejectAllChanges: To RejectAllChanges a Workbook
- RemoveUser: To RemoveUser in a Workbook
- RunAutoMacros: To RunAutoMacros in a Workbook
- Save: To Save a Workbook
- SaveAs: To SaveAs a Workbook
- SaveCopyAs: To SaveCopyAs a Workbook
- SendMail: To SendMail a Workbook
- UnProtect: To UnProtect a Workbook
- UnProtectSharing: To UnProtectSharing a Workbook
Properties of Workbook object will helps us to deal with various properties of Excel Workbooks. For example, we can change the Workbook tab color, we can change the name(rename) of the Workbook, etc.
More Explanation and Examples on Properties of Workbook Object will be available soon.
|Excel VBA Reference||Project Management Reference|