Application Methods helps us to perform different actions to deal with Excel Workbook Applications. For example, we can Run a Application and Pause a Application etc. Explore the various methods and examples on Excel VBA Application using side navigation. Below are the most frequently used Excel VBA Application methods.
Excel VBA Application Object Methods:
- Calculate: To Calculate all Open Workbook.
- CalculateFull: To forces full caluculation in all the open Workbook.
- FindFile: To display open dialog box to open a file.
- Goto: To select any range.
- Run: To run a procedure or function.
- Wait: To stop running macro.
Hey! Join Our Community
Get Quick Responses & Experts' Answers in Minutes!
Get Notified - When Answered Your Question!