Start Date of Task is starting day of the planned work. This is decided by the Project Leads based on the availability of the Inputs and Team bandwidth.
50+ Project Management Templates Pack
Excel PowerPoint Word
Advanced Project Plan & Portfolio Template
Ultimate Project Management Template
20+ Excel Project Management Pack
20+ PowerPoint Project Management Pack
10+ MS Word Project Management Pack
Start Date of Task is a required field and it is generally a Date data type Field, the format of the date may change from county to country. Date Picker control is used to select a date. Below are the more important use cases of Start Date of a Task in Project Plan Templates.
- Start Date decided by the client and Project Manager
- Start date should be working day, not to be an Holiday or week end.
- Resource availability can affect the Start date.
- Responsible person of the task need to agree to the Start date.
- Start date Helps in preparing a Gantt chart of the Project Tasks.
- Start Date of Task is a Mandatory field in the Project Plan Templates.
|Excel VBA Reference||Project Management Reference|