End Date of Task is due day of the planned work. This is decided by the Project Leads based on the task duration and availability of the Inputs and Team bandwidth.
50+ Project Management Templates Pack
Excel PowerPoint Word
Advanced Project Plan & Portfolio Template
Ultimate Project Management Template
20+ Excel Project Management Pack
20+ PowerPoint Project Management Pack
10+ MS Word Project Management Pack
End Date of Task is a required field and it is generally a Date data type Field, the format of the date may change from county to country. Date Picker control is used to select End date of a task. Below are the more important use cases of End Date of a Task in Project Plan Templates.
- It depends on Task Duration and Start Date
- End Date = Start Date + Duration
- End Date decided by the client and Project Manager and Resource
- End date should be working day, not to be an Holiday or week end.
- Resource Skills and years of experience can affect the End date.
- Responsible person of the task need to agree to the End date.
- End date Helps in preparing a Gantt chart of the Project Tasks.
- End Date of Task is a Mandatory field in the Project Plan Templates.
|Excel VBA Reference||Project Management Reference|