If you have any Questions or Feedback feel free to post here, you can leave your questions and comment here or main page. We will respond to your questions in one or two days.
1. How to install this Add-in in my computer?
Ans: Please follow these instructions for Add-in installation
2. Which version of Excel I am required to use this Add-in?
Ans: It works on Excel 2007 , 2010 and 2013 for Windows
3. Where can I find the Sample dashboards or Demo Files?
Ans: Here are the Demo and Sample Files
4. Where Can I see the latest updates on this Add-in in this website?
Ans: Here you can find all updates of Excel Add-in
5. How to Update the Old version to New Version?
Ans: You can just click on the Check Updates button in ANALYSIS TABS Ribbon Tab in Excel or Follow our Installation Instructions.
I received a “Compile error in hidden Module: modUpdate” message when I downloaded the add-in. I am running Win 7/64 bit. Is the add-in not compatible with 64 bit?
It is compatible with both 32 and 64 bit, I will check and provide the updated file ASAP.
Cannot run the macro as ‘asbPnraoExport2PPT’. THe macr may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.
Windows 8.1 on Excel 2013 (64 bit)
I am getting the same error as Scott, I was just wondering whether you’d had a chance to look at this one yet, please?
Had this working fine on a previous computer…
Thanks very much
First of all, thank you for this amazing tool that you have worked so hard on and have chosen to share with everyone at no cost. It makes life so much simpler and easier for us “everyday users” to be able to do in a few hours what used to take days to put together.
I would like to do my share in helping to make this great product even better by calling out some bugs that I encountered on my end while using the add-in.
I installed the analysistabs,xlam file as instructed on Excel 2013, running on a Windows 8 laptop and the errors I found are:
1) When clicking the Check Updates function: ##Error – 2147483638: The data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available
2) When running Export to Power Point function, after selecting either Entire Workbook or a identifying a specific Worksheet, it triggers launch of Power Point program but stops with a popup message saying: “There is some problem. Unable to process.” – I am running Power Point 2013
These are the two big ticket items which I noted. I hope that it helps in further improving this already wonderful add-on.
when i add addin in excel 2013 64 bit version it generate hidden macros error addin are add in ribbon but not working. Please help me for this soulation
I have changed the code now, could you please download our latest version and try once.
I am getting the same errors as the above users. Can you tell me what I can do to make it work? I am using Excel 2013 on Windows 8.
Sorry for the in convenience. I have not yet tested the Add-in with 2013+ Windows8 combination.
I will do it ASAP and give an update to you. Thanks-PNRao!
I am also getting the modUpdate compiler error using Win7/64-bit Office 2013. Any luck fixing this?