Basic VBA Interview Questions and Answers
Basic VBA Interview Questions will be asked generally for Freshers, or 1-2 year experienced people. Here are the most commonly asked Basic VBA Questions and Answers covered from Basics of VBA Programming.
50+ Project Management Templates Pack
Excel PowerPoint Word
Advanced Project Plan & Portfolio Template
Business Presentations Templates Pack
20+ Excel Project Management Pack
20+ PowerPoint Project Management Pack
10+ MS Word Project Management Pack
- VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications.
- VBA is Programming language available in MS Office Tools.
- Objects: An Object is nothing but a class. And object can have Child Objects, Methods, Properties and Events.
- Methods: Methods are procures or actions available for a particular object. Example, Close, Open, Save methods of Workbook Object.
- Properties: Properties are characteristics of an Object. Example: Path, Name of Workbook Object.
- Events: Events are triggers available for an Objects. Example, Workbook Open Event, Workbook Before Close Event.
- Execution: Place the Cursor in a procedure and Press F5 to Execute
- Step by Step Execution: Place the Cursor in a procedure and Press F8 to Execute the Program Step by Step
- Toggle Breakpoints: Place the Cursor at the required statement and Press F9 to toggle the Breakpoint Printing in Immediate Window: Use Debug.Print
to print in the Immediate Window
- Executing in Immediate Window: Write your expression in the immediate window preceded by ? (question mark) and enter to execute the expression.
- Press Esc Key to goto Debug Mode
- Press Ctrl+ Pause Break Key to Skip from the Infinite execution.
Here is the link for more VBA Interview Questions and Answers. These are explained for examples.
100+ VBA Interview Questions
|Excel VBA Reference||Project Management Reference|
|VBA Reference: || |