ANALYSISTABS Version 4.0.0 is releasing today. I have added new utilities to navigate worksheets and enhanced Slider and Widget tools.
The following utilities have been added to Quick Tools group. These utilities will help you to quickly navigate your worksheets.
- Activate Worksheet: To quickly navigate the worksheets in the workbook
- Hide Sheets: To hide the active worksheet
- Unhide sheets: To Unhide the hidden worksheet
- Hide All Sheets: To quickly hide all worksheets in the workbook (except active worksheet)
- Unhide All Sheets: To quickly unhide all worksheets in the workbook
I have added amny fetures in this version, now you can customize and do many more things with Slider. And also, now you can show worksheet ranges and Charts in the widgets.
Now you can customize the slider with many slider options including fading,slider speed, etc.
- Fade: Now Slider can fade as similar to the website Sliders
- Move Header: Now you can move the Heading to different Shapes in the Worksheet
- Slider Settings: You can control the Slider by unhiding the Columns A:D
Now you can create range and Chart widget in Excel.
- Picture Widgets: To show any range as a picture in the widget
- Chart Widget: To show any chart as widget
This is a very good add-in but sir I am not able to understand meaning of field name,Aggregate, Filter field ,Row field,Data sheet, Data table,title,titles so please sir send me a mail which create better understanding about this add-in.Thank you sir
Hi Tapan Gautam,
We are preparing the demo videos to show case the add-in feature. We can make it available in couple of weeks.
Thanks for your patience.
One of the best tutorial I ever seen on internet. Would like to check code of this add in but it is prompting for password could you share password of this? This would be really helpful.
ANALYSISTABS Excel Add-in is property of ANALYSISTABS.COM and you can use Add-in for your personal and business purpose. It can not be duplicated, please check our tTerms and Conditions.
PN Rao.. this is simply amazing… you done great job. I have small concern I have 2010 excel version however my all users are using 2003, 2007, so will this works in older version if not, please advise me how to do such amazing work in 2003 also.
We are supporting Office 2007 and higher versions (2010,2013) as we can not do some of these functions in Excel 2003.
Hope you aware of Microsoft stopped supporting Office 2003, better to suggest your users to switch to latest version.