Skip to content
Page load link
ANALYSISTABS Excel Add-in: Change log
Home » ANALYSISTABS Excel Add-in: Change log
ANALYSISTABS Excel Add-in: Change logPNRao2023-03-02T16:03:23+00:00
5.0.0 (26th January 2015)
- Added:Workbook Optimizer to test and created optimized workbooks
- Added:InSheet Navigator to quickly navigate in your worksheet from on end end to other end
- Added:Speaking Sliders: Now you can create speaking Sliders in Excel Workbooks
- Added:Edit Slider Settings: Now you can easily edit the slider settings
- Enhanced: We have optimized all code modules
- Enhanced: Changed the User Interface of the Tools
4.0.0 (16th January 2014)
- Added:Activate Worksheet: To quickly navigate the worksheets in the workbook
- Added:Hide Sheets: To hide the active worksheet
- Added:Unhide sheets: To Unhide the hidden worksheet
- Added:Hide All Sheets: To quickly hide all worksheets in the workbook (except active worksheet)
- Added:Unhide All Sheets: To quickly unhide all worksheets in the workbook
- Enhanced:New features added in Slider and Widget creators
3.0.0 (1st January 2014)
- Added: Dashboard builder – Now you can build rich visualized dashboards with single button click.
- Added: List Files and Folder – Utility to list files and folders/sub folders in a directory.
- Enhanced: Slider Navigation Changed to Ribbon Menu Dashboard group
- Enhanced: Widget Expand and Collapse to Ribbon Menu Dashboard group
- Enhanced: Now you do not required to save your file as Macro enabled file, you don’t need to place any macros in your workbook.
- Enhanced: Now you can use ANALYSISTABS on both 32 bit and 64 bit Window OS.
- Updated: All tutorial links are updated correctly.
2.0.0 (1st August 2013)
- Added: Widgets- Now users can create widgets in Worksheets. Users can Expand(+) and Collapse(-) the Widgets.
- Added: Slider- Users can create Sliders in worksheet. It helps to present the charts or data from different worksheets of a workbook in on single worksheet
- Added: Check Updates- Users can directly check for the updated version of Add-in and can update the Add-in with One Single Click fro Excel
- Enhanced: TOC: Provided many options to customize the TOC. Now users can create the back to index link in every worksheet with One Single Click
- Enhanced: Tutorials: Added more links to access our tutorials from Excel
1.0.0:Initial Version (1st May 2013)
- TOC: Helps to create Table of Contents in Excel Worksheet
- Export to PowerPoint: Helps to export all charts form Excel to PowerPoint Presentation
- Tutorial Links: Users can directly access our tutorials from Excel