Task ID is a sequential number and unique identifier of a Task. This helps to quickly refer a Task. Task Number is a sequential number of the task created order.
50+ Project Management Templates Pack
Excel PowerPoint Word
Advanced Project Plan & Portfolio Template
Ultimate Project Management Template
20+ Excel Project Management Pack
20+ PowerPoint Project Management Pack
10+ MS Word Project Management Pack
Task ID is a required field and it is generally a numeric data type Field, in some cases it prefixes or suffixes with a text. This helps to quickly identify the category of the task.
- We can use Task ID to find the most recent Tasks or Oldest Tasks in the Plans. Here are most useful examples of Task ID in Project Plan Templates:
- We can use Task ID to Filter the data.
- Fetch the required number from a position. For Example, we get Latest 10 Tasks or Oldest 100 Records.
- We can use Task Id in the Programming to set up Predecessors or dependencies.
- We can Task Id to sort the Data in Ascending or Descending Order
- TASK ID helps to find the number of Sub tasks under a Milestone.
- We can calculate Number of Tasks, and aggregates under a project Milestone, Phase or Main Task or a Parent Task.
- Task ID is a Mandatory field in the Project Plan Templates
|Excel VBA Reference||Project Management Reference|