Rows and Column Headings are not visible in the Excel Templates by default ( we have hidden this to have more spreadsheet area). We can show the row/column header by clicking on the ‘Headings’ command in the View Tab (in the ribbon menu). and then change the Row height or column width.
- Go to View Tab in the ribbon Menu
- Check on the ‘Headings’ form Show Group to show the Sheet Row and Column Headings
Increasing Row Height
Please follow the below steps to increase the Row height:
- We can point the mouse at bottom edge of the required Row Header, select & drag (towards bottom) to increase the Row Height
- OR – We can right click on the required Row and set the row height.
Increasing Column Width
Please follow the below steps to increase the Column width:
- We can point the mouse at right edge of the required Column header, select & drag (towards right) to increase the Column Width
- OR – We can right click on the required Column and set the Column Width.
Hey! Join Our Community
Get Quick Responses & Experts' Answers in Minutes!
Get Notified - When Answered Your Question!